Monday 19 May 2014

Home is where mommy is .....





day 8 ..... I woke up that morning crying and crying ....  Hubby was off to work and reality hit home .
We were no longer 2 but 3. We were no longer normal. Well at least I thought not. 
I didn't want to be awake at night, asleep during the day. I didn't want to go to bed with my baby for 6 weeks and watch movies, feed and change nappies all day . I wanted normal. I wanted to be Kim ..... 

I picked up the phone and called my mom. My mom and Dad live about 45 minutes away. Near but far ..... I needed my mom. 
My mom arrived and put me to bed to have a bit of sleep. She Cleaned the house. Did a feed or two and then I woke up. I woke up and wanted to be me not the new me. 

Having taught for 9 years, being a peoples person and being very routined and A type. I somewhat wasn't adjusting to this new Role.  Really me ? Kim Ingpen , née Willemse. The natural born Mother.? 

This little sleeping baby. In plain baby grows was somewhat boring , ..... Somewhat different and someone I struggled to link or click too.. What was wrong with me. Why couldn't I be a normal mother ..... Change had occurred .... No routine ..... 

Mommy decided to pack the 3 of us up and go Home for a night or two ...



No comments:

Post a Comment